Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Perfect Day

Using only V-Day donors, I could create a perfect day.
How about a nice relaxing spa visit to start off?  Let's begin with a Thai massage and finish off with an Ancient Volcanic Ritual (exfoliation! detox! hydrate!)

Image Source: http://www.utahbrideblog.com/



The Kura Door
"Tradition of healing and rejuvenation that incorporates the gifts of the natural world and the artistry of the Japanese approach to wellness and beauty."
www.thekuradoor.com





Next, satisfy my growling stomach at one of my favorite restaurants -- Mazza. 
  I always go for the Labneh, Muhamara, and Beesarah.

Image Source: http://www.cityweekly.net/
 



Mazza
Fresh, authentic Middle Eastern cuisine including Falafel, Shawarma, Kebabs, and Turkish Coffee.







Right next door to Mazza on 15th and 15th sits the cute King's English. 
I bought one of my best books there, This Is Who I Am. Any woman who thinks and feels with her body deserves to read this book.



King's English Bookshop
Matching books to readers since 1977







Finally, off to lounge in the Zen room at The Tea Grotto. 
Their selection of teas covers an entire wall! And man, do they know their tea. I certainly don''t know the different varieties of matcha green tea.
They'll also have a cameo appearance at The Vagina Monologues! With free tea samples!
I'll be first in line.

Image Source: YWCA


 


The Tea Grotto
Including free samples at The Vagina Monologues





~ Peace and Happiness ~
Stacy
Vagina Warrior Extraordinaire

No comments:

Post a Comment